Complaints Handling Code
Goldfish.ie is committed to providing excellent service and endeavour to deal with any complaint fairly and within a reasonable period of time.
- About this code
- How you can make a complaint
- How to contact us
- Resolving your complaint
- How to escalate your complaint
1. About this code
- Whilst we always strive to provide the best customer service possible, sometimes things go wrong. If there is anything you’re not happy with, please let us know so that we can work with you to put things right and provide a better service in future.
- This complaints code sets out how you can lodge a complaint about any aspect of our service. It tells you how to contact us, what we’ll do and (if we aren’t able to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction) how you can take things further.
- You can request a free paper copy of this complaints code using our customer services contact details set out below. If there is going to be any delay, for example, if a particular format of the code is out of stock, we will let you know.
2. How you can make a complaint
- If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our services, the best way to contact us is by phone. If you prefer to contact us in writing you can email or write to us instead, but it may take us a little longer to respond.
- We have explained our internal complaints handling procedure below. This procedure has been designed to ensure that complaints can be resolved fairly and swiftly.
- Unfortunately, we sometimes get complaints which have no merit or have been made simply to harass our staff. We take the safety and well-being of our staff very seriously and consequently neither we nor our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider can deal with this type of complaint. If we can’t deal with your complaint, we will let you know.
3. How to contact us
- By phone:
- 01 554 7888
- Please note that standard charges will apply to all calls. Check with your network operator for rates.
- Our operators work from 9 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- By post:
- “Yarra Yarra”, Beach Road, Greystones, County Wicklow, A63 X954
- By email:
- If you contact us in writing, please don’t forget to include your:
- Full name;
- Account number;
- Postal address, email address and [mobile] [or] [landline] telephone number; and
- Sufficient details of your complaint to allow us to deal with it, including any steps which have been taken to attempt to resolve the complaint so far.
- If you contact us in writing, we will aim to respond to you within 4 hours. If we can’t get hold of you by phone, we’ll email you (if you’ve given us your email address), or we’ll write to you.
4. Resolving your complaint
- We’ll make every effort to resolve your complaint straight away. If that’s not possible, we will keep you updated every 2 days on the steps we are taking and when we expect your complaint to be resolved. The steps we take to investigate your complaint will depend on the particular circumstances.
- We endeavour to resolve all complaints within 7 days.
5. How to escalate your complaint
- If you’re not satisfied with our first response to your complaint, you can ask us to escalate the complaint our the Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Comreg regulates us as part of the communications industry. Comreg ensures, among other things, that all communications providers have a process for handling complaints. Comreg doesn’t investigate individual complaints on behalf of consumers or adjudicate, but it can provide guidance on the complaints process we have set out in this Code. You can find more information about Comreg by clicking here – Comreg.